Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Some Updates...

It seems like ages since I updated my blog... hmmm... just that I have been totally held up after marriage, playing my "husband" part to perfection that am not getting time to update my blog (Sappu, you agree right???)...

Actually both of us have been completely held up doing up our new house that we hardly have time right now for other things... except for our trips that is... So far we have managed to go for trips once a month... it started off with our honeymoon trip to Thailand in Dec, then it was Trichy/Tanjore again in Dec, then Rajasthan in Jan-Feb, Goa in March and Munnar last week... This is one thing which both of us want to keep doing... try and take off once a month if possible...

Well... that's it for now... Will leave you with some snaps from our trips... Yenjoy!!!

No comments: