Monday, October 15, 2007

Surprise Surprise!!!


Seems like ages since I even had a "dekko" at my blog... well, just that I have been totally busy with either work or home... every weekend I think of updating the blog but then my laziness thinks otherwise!!!

To share a piece of info with you all, my blog completed two years of its existence on Sep 14th (which incidentally happens to be my birthday also)... and what happened this year on the big day???

Well.... SURPRISE!!! SURPRISE!!! Sappu had a big surprise planned... Travel to some "secret" destination... I was strictly instructed by Sappu to take off on the 14th and 15th... No other details provided... I did as instructed (no questions asked!!!)... We left b'lore on the 12th night and until we reached the B'lore Railway Station, I had no inkling of the place we were travelling to!!!

Once in the station, I realised that we were off to Cochin and wondered what would we do in Cochin, of all the places??? On the 13th, we went around Cochin (museums, palaces... just the usual)... Sappu had arranged for a special b'day cake and I cut the same at the stroke of midnight... That was just wonderful!!!

The next day we set off to the Railway Station and I thought that was the end of the journey... We had come all the way to Cochin to cut my b'day cake!!!!! But then, Sappu had other plans in mind... We boarded the train to Alleppey and that's when I realised that we were going to spend the day in the backwaters!!!

It was drizzling the whole time we were in the houseboat and that made the stay even more romantic and wonderful!!! Was just hoping that the trip doesn't end at all, but then :(

As for the rest of the story, I would let the photos do the talkin!!!










No comments: