Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Birthday Time!!!

It was that time of the year again... the time when it's rubbed in that you are a year older... guess birthdays are no longer fun... definitely not when you are about to touch 30 soon...

It was a pretty simple celebration this time around... Sappu had arranged for a cake which I cut at 12am with her strumming "Happy Birthday" on the guitar in the background!!! the Boyz (PJ, Rach & Sharath) came home as well at midnight to wish me... also went for a sumptous South Indian lunch to Karavalli... then, it was time for blessings from parents & in-laws in the evening...

And last but not the least, I got a phone & a guitar from Sappu...


3 years ago I started this blog on my birthday and am quite happy that I have been able to pen down or rather "blog" down some of the most memorable & interesting moments of my life (though the frequency of posts seems to be coming down with every passing year)...
Hopefully, I shall be more regular in future!!!

2 comments:

Sapna said...

The Pleasure is all mine sweets... I am glad you enjoyed and liked it. :-)

Love you loads!!!

Sapna said...

Aren't you taking your Guitar a little too seriously?

Anyways love the new look. Too Cool