Thursday, September 21, 2006

First Anniversary!!!



Sep 14 this year signifies the first anniversary of my blog journey (keep going dude!!!)... Incidentally, it also happened to be my birthday.... And this year's birthday was all the more special.... any guesses why??????

Well, it was my last birthday as a bachelor :-( [Sappu is gonna kill me if she sees this!!!]....

And this year, the surprise came in the form of a dinner party arranged by Sappu... and this happened at Ramanas, a nice cosy North Indian restaurant on Cunningham Road... when Sappu and me reached the place at 8 pm, I was shocked to see my parents, Gai, Mamta (Sappu's sis), friends (GP, Rayaru, Chinu, Barry, Aaps, Divs & Shiva) waiting for us.... It was absolutely wonderful and all these people made the rest of the evening memorable...

There was a delicious Chocolate Truffle cake (the one you see above), some nice gifts and of course, a fabulous dinner to round things off.... The icing on the cake was.... well.... the drive back home with Sappu after dropping Mamta at office....

A birthday made memorable by Sappu.... and made special by all the people who came in and surprised me!!!!

Good show Sappu (and expecting more of such things in future!!!!!)

PS - Watch out for more on Sappu in my next post...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude...great blog. Nice pics..- Guess ur leading an enviable life....Cheers Venky!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Sunil!!!! am njoying reading ur Blog.. All the best to u and Sapna, God Bless both. Happy life.

Unknown said...

Hey Sunil!!! Am njoying ur blog, Have a Gr8 Life, God bless u and Sapna