Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sappu


Am writing this blog with a gun pointing towards my head...

Hmmm... who's the one with the gun??? Well... who else but Sappu.... Sappu who???? My fiance Sapna (I didn't know how to get the "dash" above the letter "e" in fiance)....

Now you might ask.. why a gun???

Well.... she has dedicated a post in her blog for me... and well... err... do I need to say more????

On a serious note, I have been wanting to do it for quite sometime now but then have been postponing the same due to some reason or the other... guess.. now is the time to do it..

I have always believed in love at first sight.... but with Sappu it was totally different... there was absolute hatred when we first met each other in the cab at GECIS (total filmy style!!!!)... let me tell you one thing... she absolutely hated me... hated me to the core!!!! and why did she hate me.... she was under the impression that I was a guy with loads of attitude (how untrue!!!!)....

Honestly, it is very difficult to describe her.... let me borrow a few words from her blog to describe her better... "Practical Punctual Perfectionist with a Pinch of Temperament".... It took me quite sometime to understand the real meaning of that statement... and that is Sappu for you!!!!

And we are poles apart.... she loves coffee and I like tea... I love sweets and she hates it.... I like Rajinikanth and she hates him (!!!)... I like quiet evenings and she loves partying.... I am damn lazy and she is always the over enthusiast.... I am the movie buff (can watch any movie) and she is only into Aamir Khan movies... I am the good-looking one and she is...... I am the one intelligent and she is..... (am definitely gonna get beaten!!!!).... the list just goes on...

Well... jokes apart.... how time has flown by... it has been a wonderful one year since I started seeing her and I look forward to spending my entire life with her....

3 comments:

Sapna said...

sometimes i wonder do i really know you? but then that's the you i want for life... well i dint quite know that u hated me as well i tot that was just from me!

i know its been really wonderful... never could have found better or rather i want none better

Unknown said...

I didn't hate u Sappu... how could I hate u!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow!!!! thats a gud start between u ppl, luv to hear more abt it, please update, hahhahhaa