Wednesday, September 21, 2005

FAQs

Ever since I started this blog, I have been flooded with messages and mails from people who would like to know more about me and also from some publishers who want me to.... (well, let me stop here).....

Actually let me just do what I set out to...... answer some FAQs from my friends.

1) Why Neil Boy???
Well... a lil secret.... would let that question go by.....

2) Why the "jhatang" colour???
I have seen lots of blogs which have a dark background..... not my type..... I just wanted something bright and colourful.....(now you know, why I like Govinda!!!)....

3) Why start a blog on my birthday???
Public toilets are inaugurated by political leaders on their birthdays.... so, why not my blog on my birthday (what a comparison)......


4) Why is a blog needed in the first place???
Initially wasnt convinced with the whole idea of a blog... but realised that its more like a diary wherein you can put down your thoughts and ideas (whether it makes sense or not...and am sure most of the times it wouldnt).... no one is forced to read it..... its basically to take me away from work for sometime.....

PS - The photo has nothing to do with the article..... uploaded it just like that.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vathsa, The Ruler of The Rage said...

hey,
ur punch line looks very close to mine,
nice to have company on blogger, i heard u joined IBM great going

mail me when u r free

vathsa@nyc.rr.com

vat