Thursday, September 15, 2005

Neil Boy celebrates his birthday


"Neil boy celebrates his birthday on Sep 14"

I know this sounds like a page 3 headline..... but who cares..... after all it was my birthday..... I might sound a little narcissist as well..... what the heck..... when its your birthday, you are the centre of attraction..... u better be!!!

Check this photo out..... that's "Sunil with a dash of cream"..... sounds like some coffee flavour, doesnt it?
This is a nice intro photo for my blog..... atleast for those who havent seen me..... the cream covers most part of my face..... and makes me look colourful (or does it!!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look like a clown(but actually thats true!!!!!)---santhosh, balaji, mohan,gp,pj........

Anonymous said...

Good start for your blog. Keep going....

Balaji

Ram said...

ugh oh.. an online birthday as well.. welcome to the blog world.. and hope to see a lot in your space !